Welcome to the Ultimate Blog Challenge, Jackie!!
We are honored that you decided to join us for the July 2018 Ultimate Blog Challenge where we will all be blogging 31 times during the 31 days of July. We are still getting ready and here are are few things for you to consider (You can access all these links at https://ultimateblogchallenge.com/confirmed/ )
1. Great ready for some work and for some fun! I am sure it will be more of the later!
2. Download and print your Blog Calendar to stay on track!
3. Start brainstorming & blogging! If it’s not the 1st of the month yet, you can start brainstorming your ideas, or even write posts now and save them as drafts or schedule them to post during the challenge, and get a jump start.
Keep an eye out for the emails from us with a subject line of “[UBC] Day 1 Blogging Idea & Tips” Each Day during the challenge, you’ll get a new brainstorm idea to help you blog, so you’ve always got something to blog about.
4. Speaking of Connecting, Connect with other members our Facebook group.
5. Share the Ultimate Blog Challenge! To help you out with this, you can pick a banner, or send a tweet here: http://ultimateblogchallenge.com/share-the-challenge/
6. If you have any questions, head over to the Official FAQ Page to see if you have a question there. If not, ask it in the Facebook group!
7. Finally, remember to Have Fun!
8. Starting at Midnight (Pacific TIme) (once the Challenge begins) you will be getting your Daily emails. Prior emails that were sent are not available.
Paul B. Taubman, II